Name: Tova Schönborg
Role: Ad Operations Specialist
Department: Local Operations Sweden
Describe your role at PriceRunner!
– My main responsibilities as Ad Operations Specialist are to manage our display inventory on pricerunner.se and making sure our advertisers get the best result on their campaigns. A normal day includes campaign setup, estimates for future campaigns, monetizing and optimizing running campaigns and always some reporting to keep track of the overall performance.
How come you joined PriceRunner?
– I joined PriceRunner almost five years ago as Operations Assistant. To be part of a well-known company as PriceRunner and help their merchants and users get the most out of a service I used myself and found great value in was the reason I applied. Then I got a very good feeling from the people working here, and I liked the fact that there were room to grow.
What makes you proud to work at PriceRunner?
– The culture at PriceRunner makes me proud. The positive energy and teamwork make it something I want to be a part of. Your input and ideas are always welcomed, and the company is constantly moving forward focusing on what’s best for our users.
One of our core values at PriceRunner is “Act Bold”, what does that mean to you?-
– To me Act Bold means to aim high and dream big. To dare to set ambitious goals to grow and become even better and trying new ways to reach them. I like that we have a clear vision that we are constantly working towards.
“Stay Humble” is also one of our core values, what does that mean to you?
– To always remember that our accomplishments are a team effort.
How would you describe your team?
– Fun and hardworking with a strong team spirit! Very service minded as I am part of the team that assists both our merchants and users. I would also describe us as quite competitive, occasionally we have different competitions and we love to win.
What makes your work fun?
– Meeting my colleagues is always fun! Our people team is also very good at making it fun for us with different activities and events. There are a lot of things going on and we are constantly evolving.