This is the opportunity for you who have been waiting for a role where you get to combine a high-level strategic impact with your passion for getting things done and delivering results which drives the core business forward! Not only will you be leading a team of 10 skilled and ambitious people, you will also be part of the management team, where we expect and welcome you to challenge us to constantly develop our service to reach our vision of becoming the most loved comparison-shopping service there is!
As CPO at PriceRunner you will be the driving force behind PriceRunners´s product strategy making sure it aligns with our vision. You will play a critical role in developing the product roadmap and its’ execution in collaboration with engineering, design, and senior management to deliver a world class user experience.
In this strategical yet hands on role you will play a pivotal part in the continuous growth and success of our business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Continuously refine the product roadmap to ensure meeting established deadlines and objectives.
- Cooperate with tech to ensure rapid product development processes and dynamic cross functional teams.
- Provide a strong point of view on the direction of our service.
- Lead and develop our OKR planning process.
Your proven leadership skills will come in handy as you will lead, develop, and mentor our product owner team as well as our design team. You will also collaborate closely with our 60 in-house developers where you will be appreciated for you agile ways of working, ability to prioritize tasks at hand while making sure we are aligned with our objectives. In this role you will report directly to our CEO.
We think you will be a great fit if you:
- Have a hands-on, delivery-oriented product management background in a high growth business.
- Are data driven and results-oriented.
- Have a solid knowledge of technology and agile development processes.
- Have demonstrated success in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Are a strong communicator, in Swedish and English.
- Are probably an early adopter, have an eye for internet trends and can easily pinpoint favourite sites, apps and services. Product development is your passion!
PriceRunner offers you: A unique opportunity to join us on a very exciting journey with endless opportunities. We are a forever evolving company where passion and ambition meet heart and soul in everything that we do. You will have 150+ “PriceRunners” in Sweden and Denmark as your colleagues and we are fun and humble, but we like to act bold and take pride in what we accomplish together. So do not wait, join us now!